Sunday, November 18, 2007

It's almost turkey time!

I love this time of year... It is especially wonderful this year because our little man will be here soon! I can't believe that I am 35 weeks today!!!

This weekend James had to study for his CPA exam (which means we didn't get to spend any time together), and so I am excited that he is almost done with it so we can spend more time together since it is getting so close to our due date. Because of the second trip to L & D a few weeks ago, and because they had to stop the contractions once again, we can't travel down to south Florida like we originally had planned for Thanksgiving. So we are looking forward to just spending the day at home-cooking, and decorating for Christmas- together- just he and I. We realized that this will be the last holiday that it will just be the two of us... which is perfectly fine... but at the same time we want to take full advantage of that time.

I still need to blog about both of baby showers... the one down south on October 27th and the one up here on November 10th and I promise I will get around to it and post pictures. They were both so wonderful and PERFECT. I don't have any other words to describe them...Things have just been crazy cause I am in super nesting mode and trying to get everything in order for when PJ decides to come. Now that I am past the 34 week mark, they won't stop the contractions again... so reality has set in that he could come at any time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww! I can't believe how fast it went by! Sounds like things are going great! :)