Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm BAAAAACK!

Ok, so to be honest I have thought about blogging for quite some time, but due to the fact that I had a little bit of a rough start becoming a mommy, and I was all upset that I didn't get to post right after he was born, I felt like it would be stupid to go back through the past 2 months and post all of the wonderful things that happened so far. I decided tonight, that I can do it, and that the longer I wait, the more things I will have to catch up on... So, it may take a while, and a bunch of posts, but I will get out everything that has happened from his birthday until now!!! So bare with me as I relive the highs and lows of the last 10 weeks in order to get you up to date. :0)
I AM BACKDATING ALL OF THE POSTS FROM HIS BIRTH UNTIL NOW STARTING FROM DECEMBER 11, 2007. SCROLL DOWN TO THAT DATE TO READ ABOUT ALL THE FUN WE HAVE HAD SO FAR SINCE HIS BIRTH!!!