Sunday, June 29, 2008

And one more makes FOUR!!!

We got to the Keys around 10pm Friday night, after a few stops along the way. Our first stop was in Ocala so that PJ could meet his Great Grandma Deines (his daddy's grandma). We only stopped for about an hour... Just long enough to have homemade tea and cheesecake.

After that, we continued our trek south. We surprised my mom by popping by. James dropped PJ and I off and he went to fill up the truck. He came in and saw Meems briefly but it was getting late and we still had an hour and a half to go! PJ fussed a lot on the last part of the trip but finally fell asleep.

When we got here, Savannah, Sissy, Ry, my dad, Mowisa, and Mrs. Frey were all anxiously waiting! We gave PJ a bath and put him to sleep.

Yesterday we went in the pool and in the late afternoon went for a boat ride.

PJ tried some Yo' Baby yesterday and loved it! He also had his first bath in the big tub. He sat up the whole time and tried to grab at the water. It was so cute!!!

This morning, PJ's top right tooth came in, hence the title of this post! He is starting to scoot more and more and if you put him down on one end of the room, he will likely end up on the other side!

So we are really looking forward to the rest of our time here and if yesterday was any indication of how much fun we are gonna have, then this vacation is going to be AWESOME!

(I have taken tons of pictures, but don't have my laptop... I am blogging from my Blackberry so I will have lots of pictures to post when I get home!!!)

No comments: