Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Picture Tag

I got this from one of the quad blogs I LOVE TO READ! Suz's kiddos are just so cute, and I am always excited to read something new that's happening!

Anyway, here is what you do:

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer

2) Select the 4th picture in the folder

3) Explain the picture

4) Tag 4 people to do the same

NO CHEATING! (cropping, editing, etc!)

Here is my sweet baby boy PJ with Flat Stanley!

My neice Savannah was doing the Flat Stanley project in her classroom, so she sent him up here to Tallahassee for a tour around Seminole Territory! He took a picture with a sleeping PJ who was exactly one month old in the picture. Oh, how I miss my sweet, snuggly, sleepy baby boy! Where does the time go!

OK, now it's your turn! I am going to tag everyone, just like Suz did... So post your pictures and leave me a comment with a link! :-)

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

awwww! how precious is HE?!?!?! what a sweet picture of an even sweeter baby boy! thanks for stopping by and playing along!!!