Monday, March 23, 2009

My 1st quilt!

OK, so you are probably wondering where the picture of this said quilt is! Well, in case the receiver of the quilt happens to be on my blog, I don't want them to see it! I will post pictures as soon as I give it to her!

I could NOT have done this without Jessica! She is truly a great friend for many other reasons than her top of the line teaching skills! PJ and I spent Saturday night at her house and I was able to finish the backing, quilting and binding by yesterday afternoon.

This is definitely my new addiction and I am already in the process of getting ready for another project, as well as, making a few things to add to my Etsy shop!

Pictures will be up tomorrow...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should have brought it by tonight so I could see it all washed up!