Sunday, April 3, 2011

10 months

Can hardly believe that 10 months has come and gone since Addisyn was born! It seems like just yesterday that I was in the hospital, counting down the days on bedrest until I would get to meet her and be home with my family of four. She is such a complete joy. I can't quite remember what life was like without these 2 amazing kids that I have. I feel more complete and whole than I have ever felt. I am nothing short of lucky to be a wife to my amazing husband James, and mom to PJ and Addisyn.

Here are some new things that my sweet girl is up to:
* pulling up on EVERYTHING ( including her brother, dogs, PJ's movable ride-on toys, etc.)
* cruising around while holding on to the couch, table, her brother, etc....
* pulling up on her walker toy and walking with it, or (PJ's favorite) pulling up on his four wheeler and walking while he pushes
* giving kisses
* she has 4 teeth
* eats 3 meals per day, and LOVES spaghetti
* she is VERY vocal, and often *squeals* and screams in delight
* she likes to play in the toy kitchen and take toys out of the toy bin one by one (her brother helps her clean them up)

I can't believe it is almost time to start planning her 1st birthday!

Modeling a dress by Simply Sophy


No comments: