Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Pregnancy is a weight loss plan!

So, I have been doing lots of traveling, thus the lack of blogging! So, i am sure you are wondering about the title of my blog... Well, I have lost 15 pounds since I found out I was pregnant... The thing is, I EAT! I make sure I eat 3 meals a day, but I only want to eat healthy things, like salad and fruits. On a rare occasion I will crave something sweet, but it is VERY rare! The dr. said it's perfectly fine since I am a big girl to begin with... LOL! Other than that, everything is going great! James gives me a daily countdown on when we find out what the baby is... so we have 15 days! :-) He is all pumped to get the nursery ready. Everything is already pretty much moved out of there and cleared out.

I have tons of pictures from all of my trips, but have not put them on the computer yet, so I will get to that ASAP and share what I have been up to since going MIA! :-)

No comments: