Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Homemade Bread...

Thanks to my friend Jessica, I decided to break out the bread machine, which until she said something, I completely forgot I had!!! My mom had given it to me SEVERAL years ago, back when I was still in college. So, I went out into the garage and found it sitting there, dusty and forgotten, on the shelf. As I brought it into the kitchen, I was reminded of the days when my mom used it to make us our very own homemade bread, and how that home-baked stuff was very comforting.

Luckily, I found the manual, too, hidden in between some recipes in my recipe folder. Inside of the book were several bread recipes, and after careful consideration (with input from my hubby, of course) I decided to make Peanut Butter Bread!
Making bread in an automatic bread machine is E-A-S-Y! All you do is put the liquids first, all of the other "dry" stuff second, and the yeast in last! Then you insert the pan into the bread machine.After that, you close the lid, and hit start! The entire process takes about 4 hours...And VOILA! Fresh baked peanut butter bread at the touch of a button!
Now here are the ingredients so you can go make your own!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woohoo, good for you! I've gotta make some of this :) LOL :)

Unknown said...

Mine is in the breadmaker now- now that I have figured out how to use it...lol :) . :)