Friday, September 14, 2007

I'm still alive!!!!

Wow! I really need to find the time to get on here more! Life has been so busy and I feel like I hardly ever have time for me! School has been very hectic.... There have been weddings..... my dad came up for a visit..... brother got home from Iraq for just two weeks (but we haven't seen him... he is in Mexico with his wife. At least we know he is safe for the time being).....third trimester has set in (and all I want to do when I get home is SLEEP!) I worked so hard this week at school so that I could leave at 3:10 today... (ON TIME) A parent came in for a conference, a fellow teacher needed help, and once again 3:10 turned into 5:10. James still has half days on Fridays, so my thought all week was... I will get home early on Friday and spend some quality time with my hubby. So I got home, exhausted, and laid on the couch thinking I would just sleep for about 45 minutes.. HAHAHA... 2 1/2 hours later I am finally awake! So hubby and I are about to get something to eat and watch a movie before I go back to sleep!
In other news, PJ is kicking all the time now. I have a video of my belly and will try to figure out how to post it on here! You can see it moving all around. It really is the coolest feeling ever!

ALSO.... HIS ROOM IS PAINTED.... James worked SO hard on this because next weekend my brother and sister in law are coming up to bring the furniture.





This is his bedding set! (The photo is from Babies R Us, it is not actually his room!)

Reality has really set in that he will be here in 3 months! James is renting a carpet cleaner tomorrow and spending the day making sure that it is all clean (since it used to be where the dog crates were). Our house is beginning to turn into baby land. There is a stroller in the living room, and baby clothes everywhere! I LOVE IT!
So, that is all I have to report for now. I promise I will get on here at LEAST weekly. I know there are some people out there reading this, and I need to post it for myself so I can have the memories! :o)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cool! Thanks for sharing the photos :)))) Can't wait til little guy gets here, I can't believe you're already in the third trimester. That's when it starts to get really "real" :)))