Thursday, January 13, 2011

6 Years!

On December 18th, James and I celebrated 6 years of marriage! After nearly 10 years of being together, and 2 children, he still makes me laugh. I enjoy every minute we get to be together, and there is no one else I would rather enjoy the ride of life with!!! We celebrated by going downtown for Happy Hour at One o One. We were planning on going ice-skating, but since it was drizzling, the rink was closed. We walked around downtown for a while, stopping here and there to look at the sights. We finished up our night with dinner at Harry's. It was the perfect way to celebrate our anniversary and felt totally refreshing to have a night out just the 2 of us. Special thanks to Papa (my dad) for making the long drive up to watch the kids so we could go out!!

No comments: