Monday, March 14, 2011

9 months of Pure Sweetness...

My sweet girl is 9 months old, and I can hardly believe how fast the time is flying by! I feel like I was just put into the hospital on bedrest, and now, she is so close to being a year old! I am trying to take in all of the moments I have with her and PJ, because before I blink they will no longer be babies!
At her 9 month check-up, she was 20 lbs. (about the 70th percentile) and 26 in. (less than 10th percentile). Who would have figured that my daughter would be SHORT?!?! ;-) They did not give her any shots, just pricked her big toe to check her iron levels. She didn't flinch or let out one single moan!
She is crawling everywhere, pulling up, and starting to try to stand up in the middle of the floor. She also just recently started making the kissing noise back if you make it to her first. She says, "Mama" and "Dada" although I am not sure that she is necessarily saying it to James or me. She follows PJ everywhere and absolutely ADORES him. It is so much fun watching their relationship change and grow!!!
I wanted Betsy to take some updated photos, and they turned out ABSOLUTELY amazing!!! She does such a wonderful job. The pictures she took make it look like what she did was effortless, because she just has a natural knack for taking photos, however, no one would believe the scene that went on unless they were there. Take a look at the post on her blog that describes the situation that day perfectly.

And now feast your eyes on these ADORABLE photos...
See what I mean??? She ADORES HIM!

No comments: