Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hello???



  Now that I have (hopefully) enticed you with my catchy title, and with the adorable picture of my faux hawk rockin' little man, I must let you in on the REAL purpose of this post!

  Although the main reason I blog is so that I can keep an account of my sometimes crazy, yet wonderfully sweet life with my husband and kids, it is nice to know that I have people who enjoy reading about our everyday adventures! Problem is, I'm not sure who, if anyone (okay I do know 1 or 2 people that read) reads because for lack of a better description, I hardly get any love by way of comments! So, I am asking (more like pleading and begging) if you read this, even if I don't  know you, please please please leave a comment on this post!!!!! It would mean a whole lot to me if you did!!!!

8 comments:

Betsy said...

You know I read! I love seeing pictures of your sweet kiddos. And reading whatever you might have to share! =)

Jana said...

I wasn't aware that you had a blog (or perhaps I knew once and had forgotten), but I definitely read your post! I don't seek out blogs but will definitely read if you put it on facebook :)

lora said...

I miss my wittle PJ so much! How's mrs loras wittle monkey?

Sheena/H2Mommy said...

I do! But you haven't been showing up on my rss reader for some reason. I gotta fix that.

Kendal said...

It won't let me leave comments usually!!! But I <3 you!

Kendal said...

Yay it worked!!!!! Lol

Unknown said...

I read Steph! I love my Hartman's!!

DaiLyght said...

Just found it today!