Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas (2011) to All...

SANTA CLAUS CAME!!!!!!!!!!





















 When everyone was done opening their gifts, I noticed a big bag that said, "Hartman Family". I also noticed that it was in James' writing! I was totally shocked that he surprised me with a new camera- the one I have been wanting for.ever. I charged it up, and the next set of pictures, and the pictures in (most) posts after this one are from my awesome new toy!!!!
The girls in their adorable outfits!

 My dad, Lisa, Rob and Shaun came over and we did gifts with them. My dad wanted to see the chimney that Santa came through, so he and Addisyn went and had a look:



Opening gifts from Papa & Mowisa:



Our new ornament!
The rest of the day was spent playing outside until the sun went down...



 ...and just enjoying being together...










  Taking a break from cooking Christmas dinner...




Love my big brother...


Time to EAT!
Our yummy Christmas meal!




 After dinner, we had a fire out back, and the kids got to eat the gingerbread house they made with Papa earlier in the week.



It was a WONDERFUL Christmas!!!!
...and to ALL a GOOD night!

*** These next pictures were from the day after Christmas... I didn't have a post to put them in, and they were too cute not to share!

 Playing peek-a-boo with Landyn...



Thank you so much to my brother and sister-in-law for welcoming us into their home at Christmas time. We love that our kids can all wake up together on Christmas morning, and we love spending time with you all during the holidays!

No comments: